Statement of Faith
We accept the following as undeniable tenets of our Christian faith:
1. The Bible is the inspired and the infallible Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16-17
2. God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one in the Trinity.
Matthew 28:19-20; John 17:21-24; John 15:26
3. Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, led a sinless life, and was crucified by
death on the cross.
Luke 16:38; Hebrews 9:11-14; 7:24-28; 10:10-14; Acts 2:21-24
4. The death of Jesus Christ on the cross fulfilled the promises of the Old
Testament for the complete absolution of all sins for all who have accepted Jesus
Christ as Savior.
5. Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead on the third day after His crucifixion.
Luke 24:1-7; Mark 16:9-14
6. Salvation is a gift of grace and not earned by any work of the individual.
Ephesians 2:8-18; Romans 3:20-26
7. Salvation for any individual is a matter of faith in the acceptance of Jesus Christ as
Lord and Savior, the personal repentance of the individual’s sins before Christ,
and the knowledge that the shedding of Christ’s blood is sufficient for
the atonement of those sins.
Romans 5:1; 10:8-10; I John 1:7-9
8. Christ will return in the air and those who were deceased prior to His return will
be resurrected to meet Him in the air and then those alive at His return will meet
Him in the air.
I Corinthians 15:51-54; I Thessalonians 4:13-18
9. Life with Christ is eternal.
Matthew 25:45; Luke 18:30; John 20:28
10. The spiritual fruit manifested in one’s life will be the evidence of His faith.
Romans 6:22; Galatians 5:22-25; Philemon 1:11